DreamBIG Children's Festival is produced and presented by
Proudly Supported by
Become a Partner
Partnership Opportunities with the DreamBIG Childrens Festival 2021 DreamBIG Childrens Festival places its audience at the centre of fresh, inventive, imaginative and inspiring arts experiences.
It is South Australias pre-eminent arts festival for children and families. Formerly known as Come Out Festival, it was renamed in early 2016 by an 8-year-old primary school student in a competition run throughout South Australia.
Some of the most important attributes we want children to develop for the future are communication, collaboration, problem-solving, self-confidence, compassion, curiosity, imagination and creativity. Studies have shown that an arts rich education is incredibly effective at developing all these vital skills.
- Brand alignment with a unique festival
- Category and industry exclusivity
- Invitations to opening nights and post show parties
- Exclusive opportunities to meet DreamBIG Children's Festival artists
- Discounted tickets for staff and clients
- Brand acknowledgement across a wide range of marketing material
- Access to influential corporate and government stakeholders
- Exceptional corporate hospitality
Get in touch
For more information about current partnership opportunities, please contact:
Manager, Corporate Partnerships